At Rêves, we’re proud to be one of the few suppliers who can say our packaging & shipping supplies are made up to 100% recycled materials – better for you, better for us and better for the environment!
Rêves Sustainable Packaging
- Tissue paper is eco-friendly, 100% circular and can be composted or recycled after use
- Shipping boxes are 100% compostable or curb-side recyclable
- Mailers are also eco-friendly and are either compostable, recycled or recyclable - a great alternative to single-use poly mailers
- Stickers and labels are fully compostable, which means not to worry about removing them from your package!
- None of our tapes have impact on the environment, as they use non-toxic adhesives and can be composted or recycled after use
(All of the above supplies are from an FSC, Forest Stewardship Council, certified supplier)
The main environmental benefit of silk is that it is a durable, natural material, so it doesn’t shed micro plastics into the environment while in the wash. Our Silk pillowcases are Oeko-tex certified. It means that from raw materials to the end product, the silk is free of toxic chemicals, healthy and better for the environment.